Friday, June 17, 2011

June is here!

It's June already and my kids are out of school for the summer. not to sure how i feel about that yet lol .
Jake's birthday is on Sundsay which is father's day too!! so it will be an interesting day:)

I've been doing alot of thiking lately and some things have to change,and when i mean change, change for the better. Some family I haven't spoke to for years,some that has hurt me and can go on with life as if they never did,or I don't exsist ,that is fine with me, I will keep on with life and not worry about why or how it can be that way and not worry if my kids will ever see certian people.

Like my grandma has told me time and time again it's their loss not mine.

I have done things in my life i was told i never would 0r i wouldn't amount to anything. Guess what??? I HAVE,I am smart,hard working,loving and I love the life I have now with a husband who loves me going on 10 years!!, of course I do have some issues I need to let go which I am now going to be doing and 4 loving kids at home and 2 stepkids that visit quite a bit when they can.

that's all for now....when I think of more I need to add I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment